Pages

June 3, 2011

Peach filled Puff Pastry

I've had a sheet of frozen puff pastry in my freezer for almost 6 months and I knew I had to use it right away or it would go bad. I kept thinking about what I wanted to use it for and then it just came to my mind peaches! I love love love peaches. This was very simple and could be done for a dinner party easily.

1 sheet Puff Pastry
1 bag frozen peaches
2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/3 cup sugar
dash of nutmeg and ginger. seriously just a dash of each.

Let puff pastry thaw at least 45 minutes in advance. Also let your peaches thaw out. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Once everything is thawed, place the puff pastry on an ungreased cooking sheet. In a bowl combine peaches, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger. While the oven is warming up let this mixture sit. Once oven is preheated, pour the bowl of peaches right in the middle of the puff pastry. It will seem like a lot but once it cooks it will reduce. Pull up each corner to cover peaches. Let bake about 35 minutes or until golden brown all over. Enjoy!

xoxo,
Mrs. J

No comments:

Post a Comment