Pages

June 15, 2011

Banana Nutella "Ice Cream"

A few weeks ago I stumbled upon The Nifty Foodie she had this recipe posted and as soon as I saw it I had to make it. Last night I had a craving but we didn't have any sweets around the house and then I remembered Banana Nutella "Ice Cream." I only had a little bit of nutella left in the jar but it ended up being perfect! I actually reused the nutella jar and filled it with my "ice cream" and let it freeze overnight. I tried some this morning and it was too die for! This is perfect for a diet or for someone who is lactate intolerant. I love the way the nutella gets a little hard but when you bite into it, it melts in your mouth. Mmmhmm! Love this stuff.


Banana Nutella “Ice Cream”
adapted from via 
The Kitchn
Ingredients:
  • 4-6 very ripe bananas
  • 3 tbsp. nutella
Directions:
  1. Slice bananas into small bites and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
  2. Freeze the bananas for 2-3 hours or overnight.
  3. Place the banana slices in a food processor and pulse until smooth.
  4. Place the “ice cream” in a bowl and swirl in the nutella.
  5. Freeze for a couple of hours until set, if you’d prefer a scoop-able ice cream. Eat immediately if you prefer soft serve.
xoxo,
Mrs. J

No comments:

Post a Comment