Pages

September 26, 2013

Thirsty Thursdays

Recently, I have received a Nutribullet as a gift from a friend. Let me tell you, it's soo much easier than the juicer. I love my juicer and I LOVE to juice but it's a project and well I don't always have that much time. For a sweet smoothie to end your day try this Blueberry Nectarine Smoothie. This smoothie really packs the flavor! It's sweet and nutty. The toasted nuts really shine through those ripe blueberries and the ripeness of the nectarine. Wow, truly delicious!! 



Blueberry Nectarine Smoothie
A cup of blueberries
One whole nectarine chopped
Unsweetened almond milk, fill to max line on small nutribullet (eh 1/2 cup or so)
Splash of water
Handful of toasted pumpkin seeds and almonds

Mix all in small Nutribullet container and use extracting blade, extract for two minutes in thirty second intervals. 

Drink up kiddos!!

xoxo,
Mrs. J
 

No comments:

Post a Comment