Pages

February 15, 2011

Time doesn't stop for anyone or anything..

Sorry I have not updated, I have just have been having some awful luck this past few weeks, from my glasses being broke by my loving Baby J, my car was down for almost 2 weeks, and my laptop crashed! It's ok not though everything has been fixed and now I can share the past few weeks with you. Even with all the bad I still made the most of it by making some really yummy food, had a few great dates, celebrated our first anniversary and shared another Valentines Day. I know time stops for no one but I just wish it would slow down!

Growing up everyone tells you to enjoy your time as a child and of course as a child you think all adults are dumb, boy the things I know now. My son will be 10 months old next week and I just can not get over it. He has taken first steps, he crawls on everything and over anything, his first little tooth is all the way in, he sleeps through the night, he says no, dada, mama(only when crying, shocking huh lol), bye-bye, he self feeds and is almost completly off the bottle. Ten months ago he hadn't even had his first breath and yet he has already accomplished so much. I like to think that I had a large part of contribution to this and really had no idea what I was capable of. I always knew I would been a great mother because I had a great mother! She went above and beyond to do for me! Now I see this things you do for your children that you could never imagine doing. So thanks mom, thanks for everything, thank you for changing your life for me and teaching me to do the same for my son. I am so thankful for everything life has presented me with.

I will get pictures uploaded as soon as my laptop is in full recovery and update all my new recipes that I have made in the last two few weeks!

xoxo,
Mrs. J

No comments:

Post a Comment