Pages

January 4, 2011

Getting Started in 2011

Marriage = check.
Baby = check.

Now what!? We have adjusted to life being married and now having a newborn; it has been very challenging but much much more rewarding!! Life has changed so much in the last year. I hope to use this blog to capture life moments and delicious homemade goodness. I love to cook! anything! Baking is my favorite but I don't do it as much as I would like (mostly so I won't eat it ha ha). I love cooking anything new. I am trying to get Mr. J to try anything I put in front of him. This is a daunting task! At least Baby J eats anything. He is eight months old and everything goes right to the mouth, not just food!!

Well that is all for now onto my fist task: Homemade Pumpkin Soup!

xoxo,
Mrs. J

No comments:

Post a Comment