Pages

August 25, 2011

Hanging Crib Letters

As soon as I knew I was pregnant I had to know if it was a boy or girl so I could choose a name. I have made several sets of hanging crib letters for friends and I think they all came out pretty gorgeous! Since I was told it would be a boy, I couldn't make it girly like the previous ones. Mr. J and I went back and forth on many names and finally knew Carter was the one! I didn't want a total themed nursery but I wanted it to have a theme, does that make sense? I choose Dr. Seuss! Who doesn't love his amazing books? My shower was also Dr. Seuss-y so I was lucky enough to get a few things for his room for the decor. I had two sets of Dr. Seuss books given to me. So I chose a book for each letter and started from there. I tore out pages that resembled the book title, so when you look at each letter you know which book it belongs to. Then I tore the pages to fit the letter and mod podged it all. It was so simple and I can change them down the line if I want too. I think they turned out wonderful! What do you think??



The Cat in the Hat
  
Go Dog, Go!


 
One Fish Two Fish, Red Fish Blue Fish


Are You My Mother?
And to Think That I Saw That on Mulberry Street


Green Eggs and Ham

xoxo,
Mrs. J


No comments:

Post a Comment