Pages

July 20, 2011

Beef Stroganoff


I had some steak leftover from fajitas and wasn't sure how I wanted to use. It rained here for the first time in months! and I wanted to something comforting. I decided to make beef strognaoff but I didn't have cream of mushroom. I did however have some Alfredo sauce in the fridge, I googled and made it happen. This is what I came up with. I thought there would be leftovers but the pot was practically licked clean.




1-2 lbs beef steak cut into strips
1 large container
sour cream
2 jars
Alfredo sauce
1 cup mushrooms
1 bag
egg noodles

1. Boil pot of water and cook egg noodles according to package directions.
2. While waiting for water to boil; brown meat in a frying pan.
3. Drain grease, set aside.
4. Drain egg noodles, and place back in pot.
5. Pour in all of the other ingredients, mix.
6. Cover and place back on the stove top at medium heat until hot.



xoxo,

Mrs. J

No comments:

Post a Comment